13 Apr 5 Way Challenge
May 1, 2021
Join our Virtual Challenge
Take part in our first virtual fundraising event to help raise money for Lindengate.
Set yourself a challenge based on the 5 Ways to Wellbeing – you’ll be making a difference to your own wellbeing whilst supporting Lindengate.
It’s Mental Health Awareness Week 10th – 16th May and this year’s theme is nature, so if you can pick a challenge that gets you outdoors – even better!
WHEN: challenges can start anytime from 1st May and must be completed by July 31st 2021.
WHAT: you can do any activity in a location of your choice, in line with Government guidelines and social distancing rules.
How to Take Part
1. Set your challenge – it can be anything. You could use the number 5 as your inspiration or focus on an idea that links to the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
Set up your VirginGiving page and share with your friends, family and colleagues to collect your sponsorship money. VirginMoneyGivingLindengate
You can do this on your own, with your family, or as a team (in line with Government guidelines and social distancing rules).
5 Ways to Wellbeing and Ideas
Be Active, Give, Connect, Take Notice, Keep Learning
· Set yourself a challenge to run, walk, skate or cycle a certain distance
· Set yourself a dancing challenge, or similar
· Gardening challenge
· Make a bug hotel
· Host a virtual quiz or games night
· Host a virtual coffee morning
· Host a show or concert
· Photograhy or drawing challenge
· Auction off your drawings or photographs
· Head out on a mindful walk and set yourself a distance challenge
· Cookery challenge
· Learn a language
· Read 5 books in 5 days
· Host a virtual lesson or class
You could even set yourself 5 separate challenges!
We’d love to hear about your challenges – please share your photos and updates online using #Lindengate5 and tag us in your posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – good luck! For full information, go to www.lindengate.org.uk