If you are a local charity or not-for-profit organisation and would like to advertise your event FOR FREE on our website, then please login (or register an account) with us. (This is for Events ONLY). Once you have submitted an event, and we have approved it, it will go live in our events calendar. Please note that approval of your events is entirely at our discretion and is not guaranteed.
We also offer adverts on our community board pages in our 15 printed publication. To date we have accommodated over 98% of requests, but please note there is no guarantee that the advert will be placed, and we reserve the right to refuse any advert.
Wherever possible we will try to accommodate all adverts and will endeavour to place your advert in one of our seven publication groups below, nearest to your event/organisation. If your advert is not in a specific area it may appear in more than one group (subject to space). Please do let us know however if the advert is targeted to a specific area/region.
1. Berkhamsted, Kings Langley & Villages and Tring & Villages (inc Hemal Hempstead based adverts) – 3 publications covering over 24,000 homes
2. Rickmansworth & Chorleywood and Northwood & Moor Park (inc Hemal Hempstead & Watford based adverts) – 2 publications covering over 16,000 homes
3. The Chalfonts and Gerrards Cross & Farnhams – 2 publications covering over 16,000 homes
4. Marlow & Cookham, Bourne End & Wooburns and Beaconsfield (inc High Wycombe based adverts) – 3 publications covering over 24,000 homes
5. Chesham and Missenden & Hazlemere (inc High Wycombe based adverts) – 2 publications covering over 16,000 homes
6. Amersham – 1 publication covering over 8,000 homes
7. Wendover & Villages – 1 publication covering over 8,000 homes
The community board is in high demand we have had to restrict all educational establishments, sports clubs such as bowls, tennis, gymnastics etc advertising for free on this page. We have also had to restrict certain special interest groups.
If you would like us to send you our media pack price list for placing a small advert with some favourable rates please do let us know.
We understand that you may be operating as a registered charity or not for profit organization but we are so sorry that we can no longer accommodate these type of requests. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note we will not publish any adverts with a business name appearing in the advert.
To the left there is an example of how the Community Board pages are featured within our magazines.
Please send your artwork before the 15th of the month so we can place your information in the following month’s issue.
Your options are as follows:
PLEASE keep to the word count so all fits within the box. Remember less is more.
To get your advert within our magazine please attach the artwork and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your events and adverts on our website and in our publications.
As we do not ask for any financial contribution for the above we would be most grateful for a mention on any of your literature or social media channels.